Thursday 10 April 2014

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate

A soothing smell of a just-burnt match stick. The caramel-like, dark aroma really caught me off guard as I thought that this, being Lindor, would be overworked with a sugary and buttery smell and taste, but surprisingly it wasn't

Each piece was the Lindor truffle in a flatter rectangular form and easier to eat. I had never tried the white Lindor truffle before so that's why I thought to try this chocolate bar

The texture felt like I was eating butter... not a pretty image to have in your head whilst devouring! But as I think of it now, this was the same with all Lindor flavours I've had in the past. What I notice with Lindor is that cooling feel it has in the mouth as the truffle centre begins to melt

This chocolate had a more buttery opposed to sugar taste which was nice in the sense that it didn't taste overwhelmingly sweet. Its dark taste was then followed with a soft finish, and neither was this chocolate cloying. It's just disappointing to see that vegetable fats comes before cocoa butter in the ingredients list. I was expecting to completely despise this chocolate, but to my surprise it actually wasn't bad for Lindor. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment