Thursday 18 February 2016

Naive Honey

Naive tell a wonderful story upon this bar, here. Lots of pretty words, a story behind chocolate invites me, always. This chocolate is Tanzanian cocoa beans, sugar, 5% wild forest honey, pure cocoa butter - pressed by Naive - and sunflower lecithin; all organic
A beautiful aroma. Earthiness, honey, Venezuelan chocolate, tobacco, pure cocoa butter (Willies Cacao El Blanco), caramel

The taste was cocoa, honey, bitterness, flowers, coconut blossom sugar, so floral, Willies Cacao Milk of the Gods. In essence, it was a smooth flavoured chocolate
The mouth texture was smooth-ish. The finish was long lasting cocoa. Overall a great chocolate. Admittedly at times it reminded me of advent calendar chocolate, but then I was reminded of the quality of ingredients, and my perception went beyond what I could taste. I think that happens a lot with craft chocolate 

No comments:

Post a Comment