Tuesday 20 February 2018

Goldfinch 74% Belize

I took a small step back from the chocolate industry over the Summer and Autumn 2017, which meant I hadn't heard of Goldfinch chocolate, usually I am so on it with new makers. It wasn't until I met the maker randomly at my weekend job that I discovered this new UK bean to bar chocolate maker. She was looking at bean to bar chocolate; I saw that as an opportunity to spark a conversation with a stranger about great chocolate

We got talking, found out she was a fellow chocolate maker, which then lead to being given a chocolate bar, of which stayed so close to me until my shift finished. As soon as I got home, I had to try this unheard of chocolate maker!

The cacao from Belize started very juicy, flowers, blueberry, bubble gum (reminding me very much of Brazilian cacao), it was also super chocolate-y. There was a bright, lively acidity. The finish lingers a slightly bitter, hoppy flavour, but it was a long, long finish, which is always good

I can taste and feel that the chocolate is well crafted

The Goldfinch website looks very slick and at the moment has two different origins available (Belize and Dominican Republic) as well as a couple added flavours. The maker is lovely, the chocolate is lovely, and I look forward to seeing more of Goldfinch chocolate

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money online using it is as easy as 1---2---3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog with much more interesting article, I will keep on reading your update. Thanks for the share. The Paleo Palate Café makes delicious and sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free, keto Desserts in Toronto, Canada. Try our unbelievably delicious line of healthy cakes, muffins, bread, and more. Blueberry Cake Gluten Free in Toronto | Refined Sugar Free Desserts in Toronto | Sugar Free Paleo Desserts in Toronto | Vegan and Gluten Free Treats in Toronto | Best Gluten Free Cake Near Me in Toronto

    ReplyDelete